In terms of what DIY Without Fear as a website collects, I only utilize cookies for analytics and email addresses for my opt-in email subscriber list. I do not access or delete the cookies, since they are stored on your computer. In terms of the email addresses, they are stored with my e-mail list provider (MailChimp) indefinitely, but you can ask me to remove you at any time, or simply unsubscribe.
If you would like to view the data that I have stored, please send me an email at [email protected] I will be happy to give you a copy of any personal data I have on you, and you may request to correct or delete it from my database. If you have already given me access to your data and would like to withdraw consent, just send me an email, and I’ll take you off the list.
DIY Without Fear is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Terms and Conditions and Limitations of Liability
- All content on DIY Without Fear is for informational purposes only – I am not a professional contractor, and any advice I give should be taken as such. The various suggestions, tips, and tutorials on DIY Without Fear are not fool-proof, they’re just what has worked for me in the past. You should always take extra precautions and research projects thoroughly before starting. DIY Without Fear cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the results of projects or renovations you undertake.
- I cannot make any guarantees on the accuracy of statements on this website or at any link that I provide. I am not liable for any errors or omissions in the information, as well as any losses, injuries, or damages from the use of the information and content of my blog.
- DIY Without Fear is a monetized blog, which means it is for profit. It contains banner advertisements and affiliate links, which do not result in any additional cost passed on to the consumer. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Sponsored content occasionally appears, but I will NEVER promote or review a product that I do not 100% believe in.
- DIY Without Fear reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without notice. All photos that are not taken by DIY Without Fear are credited and linked to the original creators. If you fail to link back and credit DIY Without Fear for my original content, it constitutes a copyright violation.
- If you want to use more than three photos from DIY Without Fear, even with credit, you MUST obtain express permission. Duplicating any of DIY Without Fear’s text is strictly prohibited.
- I do my best to monitor comments for inappropriate content but cannot guarantee other’s conduct in the comments.
- This blog is based out of Austin, Texas USA, and aims to follow all laws regarding the content of this blog provided by the state and country it is run from.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time.
© DIY Without Fear, 2015-2020. All content posted here and on my social media accounts is my intellectual property and cannot be used or duplicated without credit and express written permission from me. Excerpts and links may be used, as long as full and clear credit is given to me and DIY Without Fear with a clear link or direction to the original content.